Nothing beats a scrumptious dinner with great friends at Anzani (my favorite resto' here in Cebu) on Valentine's Day.
L-R: Me, BJ and Kerli
Anzani is a Mediterranean-inspired restaurant tucked atop a hill in Lahug near Marco Polo Hotel. They have a wide variety of dishes to choose from. Their food, from what I've tasted so far, is really good and their service is excellent.
Here's what I had for dinner...
Fresh Four Seasons juice, Moroccan Bread in a mini-flowerpot-like container and Mixed Meat Skewer [Beef Tenderloin, Lamb, Chicken Breast, Bacon and Vegetables with PASTA and Blue Cheese Sauce]. |
They have the best Four Seasons Juice ever! The Mixed Meat Skewer was really good but that alone costs like a lunch buffet at Cafe' Marco (Marco Polo). I know, right?! But y'know, it's Valentine's... so whatever! ;p
After dinner, we had a few drinks at Bellini just to close the night away.
Bellini
Bellini is a really great place to chill and just hang out with friends or whoever. The ambiance is really good. I love their couch, the lighting and their service. Also, the city view at night is pretty. I didn't get a good picture though - sahry! Just go check it out for yourself! :-)
That's it for now. Hope y'all had a happy V... Cheers! <3 <3 <3



No comments:
Post a Comment